Geography MCQ – Set 7
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 1507
1. Which city is called ‘White City’ of Rajasthan?
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 1511
2. Which of the following are true regarding Jhum cultivation in India?
- It is largely practiced in Assam
- It is referred to as ‘slash and burn’ technique
- In it, the fertility is exhausted in a few years
(B) 1 & 2
(C) 1,2 &3
(D) 1& 3
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 1512
3. The Yarlung Zangbo river, in India, is known as
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 1529
4. Guntur (A.P) is famous for
(A) Silk textile
(B) Cotton textile
(C) Railway coach
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 1538
5. The escape velocity from the earth’s surface is
(A) 2.38 km/sec
(B) 7.92 km/sec
(C) 11.2 m/sec
(D) 11.2 km/sec
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 1557
6. Which of the following food crops is produced maximum in India?
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 1558
7. Which of the following places receive minimum rainfall?
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 1563
8. Which among the followings is correctly matched?
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 1583
9. Srinagar is located on the bank of
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 1584
10. In which state is the Aravalli range situated?
(B) Himachal Pradesh
The Aravali Range literally meaning ‘line of peaks’, is a range of mountains in western India running approximately 692 km in a northeastern direction across Indian states of Gujarat,Rajasthan, Haryana and Punjab.[/spoiler]
To check our latest Posts - Click Here