Geography MCQ – Set 11
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 2104
1. With reference to the river Luni, which one of the following statements is correct?
(A) It flows into Gulf of Khambhat.
(B) It flows into Gulf of Kuchchh.
(C) It flows into Pakistan and merges with a tributary of Indus.
(D) It is lost in the marshy land of the Rann of Kuchchh.
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 2151
2. Which of the following is the leading producer of soybean in India?
(B) Madhya Pradesh
(D) Uttar Pradesh
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 2212
3. Baglihar Dam, also known as Baglihar Hydroelectric Power Project, in Jammu & Kashmir is built across which river ?
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 2229
4. Chittorgarh Fort is in the Indian state of
Chittorgarh Fort is one of the largest forts in India. It is a World Heritage Site. The fort, popularly known as Chittor, was the capital of Mewar and is today situated in Chittorgarh, Rajasthan.[/spoiler]
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 2239
5. Distance from East to West of India ?
(A) 2833 Km
(B) 2933 Km
(C) 3133 Km
(D) 3233 Km
It is the seventh-largest country in the world, with a total area of 3,287,263 square kilometres (1,269,219 sq mi). India measures 3,214 km (1,997 mi) from north to south and 2,933 km (1,822 mi) from east to west. It has a land frontier of 15,200 km (9,445 mi) and a coastline of 7,517 km (4,671 mi). [/spoiler]
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 2264
6. State capital of Nagaland –
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 2267
7. Mukkurthi National Park is located in which state of India?
(C) Andhra Pradesh
(D) Tamil Nadu
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 2295
8. River Luni originates from which of the following ranges?
(A) Himalaya range
(B) Aravalli range
(C) Satpura range
(D) Bindhya range
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 2296
9. River Mahanadi originates from which of the following states?
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 2298
10. Dudhsagar falls is in
To check our latest Posts - Click Here