Geography MCQ – Set 4
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 1301
1. [BPSC 2011] Which one of the following cities is not located on the bank of river Ganga?
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 1302
2. The lower gangatic plain is characterized by humid climate with high temperature throughout the year. Which one among the following pairs of crops is most suitable for this region?
(A) Paddy & Cotton
(B) Wheat & Jute
(C) Paddy & Jute
(D) Wheat & Cotton
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 1303
3. Which of the following project is also known as gift to Nepal?
(A) Gandak Project
(B) Kosi Project
(C) Hasdo Project
(D) None of these
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 1304
4. [IES 2010] With which one of the following rivers does Chambal river merge?
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 1305
5. [IES 2010] Indus river originates in
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 1306
6. First multipurpose river project in India after Independence
(A) Bhakhra Nangal Project (Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan)
(B) Damodar Valley Project (Jharkhand and West Bengal)
(C) Chambal Project (Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan)
(D) Farakka Barrage (West Bengal)
Damodar Valley Project (Jharkhand and West Bengal) – 1948[/spoiler]
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 1308
7. Which one is not a Folk Dance of Maharashtra ?
Jhumar – Punjab [/spoiler]
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 1315
8. Thein dam has been constructed on the river
The Ranjit Sagar Dam, also known as the Thein Dam, is part of a hydroelectric project constructed by the Government of Punjab on the Ravi River in the state of Punjab.[/spoiler]
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 1317
9. In Uttar Pradesh, the famous place of pilgrimage of both Jain and Buddhists is at __
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 1373
10. Sakhsi Gopal Temple is situated in which state?
(B) Andhra Pradesh
To check our latest Posts - Click Here