History MCQ – Set 3 – Modern History
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 12
1. Where was the first session of the Indian National Congress held?
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 13
2. Who was the first president of the “Constituent Assembly”?
(A) Dr. Ambedkar
(C) Abul Kalam Azad
(D) Dr. Rajendra Prashad
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 14
3. Who did the GADAR Party plot to kill?
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 16
4. [WBCS 2013] Hindu College established in the year
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 26
5. [WBCS 2013] In which year the resolution to fight for “Purna Swaraj” was taken by the Congress?
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 33
6. [WBCS 2013] Which hindu sacred text did Dr. Ambedkar burn in Public?
(A) Bhagavat Gita
(C) Sulav Sutra
(D) Parasar Samhita
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 1022
7. Gandhiji started Satyagraha in 1919 to protest against the
(A) Salt Law
(B) Rowlatt Act
(C) Act of 1909
(D) Jallianwala Bagh Massacre
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 1023
8. Universities in the Presidency towns in India were established in
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 1024
9. The Ilbert Bill Controversy during Lord Lytton’s period was related to the concepts of
(A) Judicial equality
(B) Political representation
(C) Economic justice
(D) Revenue allocation
BanglaQuiz Question ID : 1025
10. How many new Governors’ Provinces were created under the Government of India Act of 1935 ?
To check our latest Posts - Click Here