English MCQ – Set 7
- Which among the following is the deepest land-locked and protected port of India?
Ⓐ Paradeep Port
Ⓑ Madras Port
Ⓒ Calcutta Port
Ⓓ Vishakhapatnam PortⒹ Vishakhapatnam Port[/spoiler]
- Which one of the following minerals is contained in the Monazite sand of Kerala?
Ⓓ PetroleumⒷ Thorium[/spoiler]
- ………. is NOT a Central Government Tax.
Ⓐ Income Tax
Ⓑ Custom Tax
Ⓒ Entertainment Tax
Ⓓ Service TaxⒸ Entertainment Tax[/spoiler]
- The three R’s which can help us to conserve natural resource for long term use are?
Ⓐ Recycle, Regenerate, Reuse
Ⓑ Reduce, Regenerate, Reuse
Ⓒ Reduce, Reuse, Redistribute
Ⓓ Reduce, Recycle, ReuseⒹ Reduce, Recycle, Reuse[/spoiler]
- Who is responsible to collect the service tax?
Ⓐ Income Tax Department
Ⓑ Postal Department
Ⓒ Central Excise Department
Ⓓ Commercial Tax Department of the State/Union TerritoryⒸ Central Excise Department[/spoiler]
- The institution of the Speaker and his role was borrowed by the Indian Constitution from which of the following Constitution?
Ⓐ United States Constitution
Ⓑ Canadian Constitution
Ⓒ French Constitution
Ⓓ British ConstitutionⒹ British Constitution[/spoiler]
- The circle that divides the day from night on the globe is called
Ⓐ Circle of illumination
Ⓑ Orbital plane
Ⓓ EquatorⒶ Circle of illumination[/spoiler]
- Which is the heaviest organ in the human body ?
Ⓓ StomachⒷ Liver[/spoiler]
- Which hill station was the summer capital of British India ?
Ⓓ ShimlaⒹ Shimla[/spoiler]
- ‘Hematite’ and ‘Magnetite’ are the principal ores of which metal ?
Ⓓ AluminiumⒶ Iron[/spoiler]
To check our latest Posts - Click Here